6 September 2011
Tell a friend: Abuse
Used transformer oil filtration system, purification and dehydration
Series ZYD Double-stage transformer oil purifier can quickly remove water, trace water, gas, particles as well as acetylene, hydrogen, methane and other harmful ingredients from oil effectively to improve oil's dielectric strength, effectively making sure electric equipments working safely and normally. Series ZYD oil purifier is particularly suitable for treating high-grade transformer oil, super-voltage transformer oil and new transformer oil. It can be used for filtration of more than 110V substation live line work onsite. Meanwhile, Series ZYD oil purifier can be used as independent vacuum source with functions of vacuum drying and vacuum oiling.
In order to achieve optimal dielectric strength and insulating performance inside of transformers and circuit breakers, dielectric oils must be kept absolutely clean and dry. ZHONGNENG designs and builds the most effective, durable, and easily operation high vacuum transformer oil purification system on the market today. Transformer oil treatment plant means?Old transformer oil is generally mixed with gas, water and contaminants, and also the new transformer oil sometimes, the content of the contaminants generally increases fast by time. So the transformer oil treatment machines can remove these associated gases, water and contaminants, and separate them from the oil and take them away. After treating the oil by our oil treatment plant, the stabilized oil is then again ready to be used in power transformers.
1. Fully automatic 24 hour continuous operation, enables unattended supervision
2. Oill foam will be eliminated quickly in the process of treatment
3. Oil spraying type with large vaporization surface in vacuum chamber
4. Utilization of low load heater to avoid oil deterioration in the process
5. All necessary control switch, light indicator and meter are equipped on the control panel which provides easy control for operation and supervision
Removes water, trace water from oil